Re: [SLUG] music without guilt

From: Eric Jahn (eric@ejahn.net)
Date: Tue Jul 29 2003 - 09:34:08 EDT

the problem with 79 cents per song is you get a compressed song, not the
CD quality original song, and you pay as much as a CD per song, yet they
have no distribution, retailing, packaging costs. More major highway
robbery than ever. Compressed songs are worth 21 cents by my
calculations (please don't ask for my non-existent calculations).