[SLUG] Filtering KMAIL email to Delete Without Using POP Filters

From: Frank Roberts - SOTL (sotl155360@earthlink.net)
Date: Sat Aug 09 2003 - 22:24:13 EDT

Hi All

Using KMAIL is there a way to set a filter such that any mail from a
particular source is deleted automatically.

I an aware that this can be done with pop filters but that takes place before
the mail is downloaded. This also requires a good bit more knowledge of what
the email contents are than I current possess.

What I want to do is filter the mail first to substract what I want and then
set up a filter to automaticall send selected mail to the general inbox and
other selected mail directly to delete.

Thanks
Frank