[SLUG] Unreal Tournament 2004

From: bpreece1 (bpreece1@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Sat Mar 20 2004 - 23:46:40 EST

Hello Folks,
Today I got Unreal Tournament 2004 the full Game at Game Stop.
They have this for $39.99 with a mail in offer for a $20.00 Game Stop Gift
Certificate.

This game is on 5 yes 5 cd's. There is a Single dvd Version how ever no one
has it around town.
The box has a lil TUX on the back of it and for the Operating System List
Linux. How ever it says
Linux Version not Supported by Atari!

Requirements PIII 1.0ghz or AMD 1 GIG or better 1.2 recommended. 128 megs of
ram 256 recommended.

The game aslo supports Voice over IP yes you can talk with head set through
the game!

They Recommend AMD processors and nVidia and Creative SB Audigy for best
Results.

Well I will give a update shortly on this game :)