[SLUG] Interesting on Novell's site

From: Steven Buehler (steven@sanctuaryweb.org)
Date: Sat Jun 26 2004 - 19:48:51 EDT

After I ordered the kit I was just browsing around, and one of their "catch"
graphics reads as follows:

RANDOM ACCESS: Freedom to choose SUSE LINUX or any other software you damn well
please.

I also took note that Novell has chosen to also support Red Hat.

:-)

SWB

=====

Steven W. Buehler | steven@sanctuaryweb.org