Re: [SLUG] Doom3 Linux Binaries released

From: Tyler Vann-Campbell (tyler.v@gmail.com)
Date: Mon Oct 04 2004 - 23:47:06 EDT

On Mon, 4 Oct 2004 23:28:57 -0400, Levi Bard
<taktaktaktaktaktaktaktaktaktak@gmail.com> wrote:
> http://zerowing.idsoftware.com/linux/doom/
>
> If anybody's interested.

Duly noted, I played most of the game on a cvs snapshot of winex since
the latest cedega upgrade wasn't out in time. I've been looking
forward to the client and server binaries. I think there was a thread
on newsforge concerning what would happen if the game industry made a
shift towards open sourcing newer games sooner. Interesting theory,
especially if the mod community surrounding most games is any
indication.

Tyler