Re: [SLUG] St. Pete meeting notes

From: Mike Branda (mike@wackyworld.tv)
Date: Tue Dec 28 2004 - 09:39:16 EST

On Tue, 2004-12-28 at 00:02, Mario Lombardo wrote:

> was very enjoyable for all techie and non-techie. Aaron Steimle's girlfriend
> taped most of the presentation. I think she had a tape change in there
> somewhere.
>
> /mario

Mario,

Do you know what media type he was using?? Is it DV or some format that
he can make a copy?? I wasn't able to attend and would love to see the
footage. If it can't be turned into an .mpg, I'd like to know what the
cost might be for making a hard copy via DVD or tape media.

Thanks!

Mike Branda Jr.