Re: [SLUG] Happy 4th July everyone!

From: steve szmidt (steve@szmidt.org)
Date: Tue Jul 05 2005 - 02:09:32 EDT

On Monday 04 July 2005 13:40, michael hast wrote:
> steve szmidt wrote:
> >Enjoy! : )
>
> Debian 3.1 is cool. It's definately an improvement over Knoppix (for
> some obvious reasons), still having trouble with the XP dual-boot,

Michael, you hijacked my thread!

I think you know you did it too because you did not even change the subject
line. Which is how some less capable email programs "detect" threads. Better
ones read the header which contains the actual thread information.

It's not really the end of the world, and it's not like I started this new
great thread. But it was never the less a greeting to all.

It is considered bad manners to use someone elses thread to start a new one.

--

Steve Szmidt

"They that would give up essential liberty for temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." Benjamin Franklin ----------------------------------------------------------------------- This list is provided as an unmoderated internet service by Networked Knowledge Systems (NKS). Views and opinions expressed in messages posted are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of NKS or any of its employees.