Re: [SLUG] Son of a dog...

From: Mavrick (icebergwaltz@gmail.com)
Date: Thu Jul 21 2005 - 08:56:00 EDT

> I will definately give due to those that do it for the love,

Believe it or not, there are some agents/detectives/cops that do a
good job even if they are doing it for the money. They may not
personally care about you or your problem, but they are being paid to
do a job and they do it to the best of their abilities. But remember,
they can't do it alone (especially this kind of investigation). It
takes concerned (and law abiding) citizens such as ourselves to be
vigilant and to report what we feel is criminal behavior. In many
instances the law has not yet caught up to the technology, but that
gap is shrinking as more and more people begin to understand just
what this "new" breed of criminal is up to (hacking, data theft, ID
theft, etc.). If we, the people, remain concerned (and voice that
concern), the powers that be will have no choice but to be concerned
as well.

Stepping off my soapbox now. Thanks.

Mav