Re: [SLUG] Time and M$

From: Paul M Foster (paulf@quillandmouse.com)
Date: Tue Dec 20 2005 - 18:20:31 EST

steve szmidt wrote:

> Reminds me of that other wanna be hacker who formatted his own computer
> thinking he had hacked someone else...

I remember that! It was this long chat session where this 1337 script
kiddie was threatening to wipe the hard drive of another person in the
session. The intended victim gave him his IP as 127.0.0.1, and the
"hacker" proceeded to hack the hell out of... his own box!

Absolutely hilarious.

--
Paul M. Foster