RE: [SLUG] Yahoo Groups replacement

From: Robert Snyder (res03q8w@gte.net)
Date: Tue Feb 14 2006 - 19:04:14 EST

Joe if you are running your groups site you might want to check out
http://groupserver.org/ install it on your server and it replaces all the
requirements you set foot minus the calendar which you can install webcal on
your box as well for the calendar feature.

Then you have other solutions like ones from MSN groups, topica, and others.