Re: [SLUG] OT: OpenSalarus

From: Robert Snyder (res03q8w@gte.net)
Date: Tue Feb 28 2006 - 10:38:24 EST

Eben King wrote:

>>> s/your/you/
>>> s/planing/planning/
>>
>> Well I still can spell Solaris in my sleep. And typos are expected from
>> weerobby
>
> for foo in right wrong ; do
> echo "Just because someone spells one thing $foo sometimes does not
> mean
> he spells it $foo always. It could be a transient thing."
> done
>
> (Admittedly, the odds of transience diminish with repetition.)

We are not talking about to too and two or there their and they're .
But only reason I mention it in the first place is that he posted a link
where in the url was the word solaris. I could see a mistake of
solarus if you ever if you pronounc it as a us like the movie
announcer guy did for that really bad george clooney movie Solaris but
the way they were saying it made it sound more like Solarus than
solaris. But again lets not start in on this I as I wperosnally would
like to see how many different ways people would like to spell solaris.