[SLUG] samba and usrmgr

From: baris nema (baris_nema@cigflorida.com)
Date: Mon Apr 10 2006 - 11:48:20 EDT

I'm trying to set up the usrmgr.exe tool to work with samba.

I bright up usrmgr.exe and when I try to display the properties of a
user it says:
"A device attacehed to the system is not functioning"

Any ideas on how to get usrmgr.exe to work properly, as is shown in
http://searchopensource.techtarget.com/tip/1,289483,sid39_gci1159865,00.html
?