[SLUG] Need a Ride to Monday's SLUG Meeting :(

From: Possum (vegetableblood@gmail.com)
Date: Sat Apr 22 2006 - 21:37:52 EDT

Hey guys, this is yubimusubi on the IRC...

Anyway, I live near Seminole Blvd. and 102nd Ave in Seminole. If anyone
will pass by there on the way to the meeting and would be interested in
giving a friend and me a ride, please drop me a line. Gas money will be
provided and I'm not picky :)

By the way, I only need a ride to the meeting. I already have a ride back.

Thanks,
Possum