Mr Jerome Thompsom

From: jeromethompson@virgilio.it
Date: Tue May 09 2006 - 19:22:13 EDT

Mr Jerome Thompson
MULLINS TRUST
NUMBER: 44/42/09-ANL/06
OUR REF:
06/EXD646509/WN
YOUR REF:AD/GU888/67/06.NH.

CONTACT E-MAIL:
nllottoresult@netscape.net

FINAL NOTICE

We are delighted to notify
you of the
result of the free lotto programs held on May 8,2006 your
email address
were attached to one of the ten winning Ticket numbers
(67-84-50) -
with Game (Number 7387). You have therefore been approved
for a lump
sum pay out of 550,000.00 (Five Hundred And Fifty Thousand
Euro)

CONGRATULATIONS!

All participants were selected through a
computer
ballot system from our sponsors databases, including over
5,000
companies and 20,000 individual E-mail addresses and names
submitted by
our agents drawn from Asia, Africa, Europe, North And
South America,
Oceania and around the world. To file for your urgent
claim, please
contact our affiliate agent via e-mail or telephone,
note to quote your
ticket numbers.

AWARD AGENCY APPROVED OFFICE
Rotterdam the
Netherlands
CONTACT E-MAIL: nllottoresult@netscape.net
MR. Frank van Dijk

It is
part of our security protocol to avoid
double claiming and to minimize
identification difficulties we advise
you to keep this information
confidential until your claim is
processed successfully and to avoid
unwarranted abuse of this program
by some participants to please note
that you will be required to pay
for the notarization of your winning
certificate and all winnings must
be claimed not later than 22nd of May,
2006. After this date all
unclaimed winnings will be null and void.

In
Order to avoid
unnecessary delays and complications remember to quote
your ticket
number and game numbers in all correspondence. Furthermore,
should
there be any change of address do inform our agents as soon as
possible.

Congratulations once more and thank you for being part of
our promotional program. Note: Anybody under the age of 18 is
automatically disqualified.

Yours faithfully,
Mr Jerome Thompson
Award