[SLUG] Oopps Linux not supported

From: Chuck Hast (wchast@gmail.com)
Date: Thu May 18 2006 - 00:25:49 EDT

Folks,
I guess I screwed up, I was trying to find a old movie for my wife to download
I found it on Kazaa, and of course when I investigated the web site told me I
needed to pay in order to download the movie, so I paid for a subscription,
I never in all of the process found a indication that I was going to
need special
software in order to do this, once they got my payment I was presented with
a screen that showed two options, a download for Windows platforms and
another for Mac OS X.

So I guess I will have to call the bank tomorrow and question the purchase.
Had Kazaa have indicated that I was going to need to download special
software prior to giving them a purchase I would have not done so, but they
indicated nothing.

Prior to my halting the transaction, is there a Linux solution in order to be
able to use the service or do I try to stop it?

All my wife wanted was a old Sinbad movie (she loves those things and
so I thought I would get the whole load of them for her to watch) looks like
I shall have to look elsewhere or purchase it on DVD, I would rather just
have the thing on a file on the computer)

--
Chuck Hast  -- KP4DJT --
To paraphrase my flight instructor;