Re: [SLUG] Mark Klein's AT&T statement in the EFF case

From: Dylan William Hardison (dylan@hardison.net)
Date: Mon May 22 2006 - 22:09:11 EDT

Spake michael hast on Monday, May 22, 2006 at 09:32PM -0500:
> Dylan William Hardison wrote:
> >This has been floating around today, so I figured I'd post it here
> >too... It's some more details on AT&T and the NSA's hanky-panky.
> >
> >http://jaduncan.net/mark-kleins-att-statement-in-the-eff-case
> >

> I think that we can all agree that there is some screwy stuff going
> on in our government and indeed, the other powers that be here.
> However, I think we can also agree that this is the best government that
> the world currently has to offer. I don't like the idea of anyone
> poking into my privacy, but the fact of the matter is, I have nothing to
> hide. If there is a terrorist on my block, blogging about it, I hope
> they get him. If this expedites apprehension of truly evil people, I
> might be able to compramise.

-----BEGIN PGP MESSAGE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.3 (GNU/Linux)
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=gUFP
-----END PGP MESSAGE-----

--
"Saturday in the morning, and the rain keep falling.
Brother didn't get no sleep, now he's really feeling beat.