Re: [SLUG] php-mysql support

From: Robert Waldo (rjw6844@gmail.com)
Date: Thu Dec 28 2006 - 21:57:17 EST

I really appreciate the help. I can now access mysql with php.
I realize developers have their own ideas of how the world should work, but
when you package software and do not ensure it all works together, how do
you expect people to be excited? Even MS knows how to do that.
Thanks a million for the help with the rpm file.