Re: [SLUG] OpenWRT Project presentation tonight in Tampa

From: Chuck Hast (wchast@gmail.com)
Date: Wed Jan 10 2007 - 08:23:38 EST

On 1/10/07, Mario Lombardo <mario@alienscience.com> wrote:
> No worries, Chuck. I believe he couldn't make the meeting, but I
> don't have his contact information, so I haven't gotten the scoop.
> Worst case, maybe he'll do it another time when we see him next. So
> far as a backup, we have Alex Harris to do a presentation on TrueCrypt
> (http://www.truecrypt.org) next month. We may have enough time to fit
> both presenters. Alex and I are going to talk one week before the
> next meeting, so stay tuned for details then.
>
> I hope we get to meet you sometime. It's always nice to see the faces
> of long-standing members. Of course any member is also good with me.
> I'm not picky.

Well, sorry he did not make it (well, now maybe I have a chance to hear it)
and indeed I like to meet all of the people I talk to on the list. My
big problem
is travel, I do it every week somewhere, but sometimes I luck out and if I
have enough of a advance warning I can weasle my way out sometimes...

Now got to go to a customer site and figure out how to get the anti-theft
system to detect higher than 3 feet (about normal for most of them any-
how but this customer wants more)

--
Chuck Hast  -- KP4DJT --
To paraphrase my flight instructor;