RE: [SLUG] business card maker?

From: Jonathon Conte (thesicktwist@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Oct 05 2007 - 19:19:02 EDT

> Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2007 18:30:31 -0400
> From: vzd1s11k@verizon.net
> Subject: Re: [SLUG] business card maker?
> To: slug@nks.net
>
> A search on Google revealed this possibility:
>
> http://glabels.sourceforge.net/

I've used glables. It works okay but crashes sometimes if you poke at it too hard. Might want to grab the latest "unstable" release from the website as the last stable release is quite old and acts quirky with the latest versions of GTK+ et al.

If you're a KDE/QT fan, kbarcode[1] may be more your style. I have not tried it but it's been around awhile. Cheers.

Jonathon

[1] http://www.kbarcode.net/