[SLUG] want to convert documents to Korean

From: William Coulter (wrcoulter33@gmail.com)
Date: Thu Oct 11 2007 - 12:54:59 EDT

I have a friend that is Korean and he would like me to convert my documents
over to Korean. We are doing a little experiment to see what we can use to
help other people who want to do the same. What is out there that I can
use? We both use Ubuntu and openoffice. I did a google search but all I
could see were sites for business or pay to translate places. Thanks for
any help.

William