Re: [SLUG] E-mail and Road Runner

From: Douglas Koobs (dkoobs@tampabaydsl.com)
Date: Tue Jun 26 2001 - 20:14:25 EDT

I think this can be done with the new 2.4 kernel with
netlink compiled in. RR came out today to do the install,
but I was so wrapped up in work I forgot to come home
(insert sheepish grin here). What can I say, I love my job
:) I've rescheduled for Friday afternoon, when I will be
more in the mood to leave work early. I will let you all
know how it worked out, and try to put together some kind of
a how-to...

Doug