Re: [SLUG] Off topic, kind of ..

From: Smitty (76543a@mpinet.net)
Date: Thu Aug 02 2001 - 16:23:11 EDT

Andrew,
Don't feel bad, they are talking about themselves. Why doesn't their website
use IIS on 2000 or XP? It actually runs with Apache on FreeBSD!
The ms shill who runs the site is Nate Mook (rhymes with kook) at 1668
Wainright Dr. in Reston, VA 20190 His phone number is 703-742-8193 and
email address is mooknate@hotmail.com
His isp is Capital Area Internet Service at 6861 Elm Street Ste. 3E in
McLean, VA 22101 and most of their servers run on Solaris 8! NONE run on any
ms op sys! They actually have a few sites on linux servers: rtai.org,
afternet.org and stockingheaven.com.
This data is supplied for informational purposes only. Have fun.
Smitty