[SLUG] Wednesday's Meeting

From: bpreece1@tampabay.rr.com
Date: Tue Sep 10 2002 - 01:06:39 EDT

Hello Everyone,
Just a quick thing I thought I would bring up. I was thinking that perhaps
it would be nice for those who wish to show a little patriotism Wednesday
seeing that it is a day or remberance and marks the one year mark of the
9-11 Tradegedy. It's kind of a way I guess to remeber the Hero's the Victims
and show support.

How ever this is nothing more then a suggestion. I know Diane and myself are
planning on wearing shirts that says USA with the Flag logo. How ever again
each has their own way of showing support. Also we all know that all
nationalities felt and suffered losses. So perhaps it is just a little way
of saying we remember and we care for all and we will not forget anyone.

Thanks
Bill Preece

P.s. No offense is ment to anyone. Please do not get offended thanks. Also
to all who have family in the service I want to say to them and their family
Thanks for all that you do. Have a great night all see you Wednesday.