Re: [SLUG] Redmond 8.0 <aka Redhat 8.0> loosing time

From: Frank Roberts - SOTL (sotl155360@earthlink.net)
Date: Mon Jan 20 2003 - 08:08:25 EST

Hi Mike

I don't either now.

Seems that I am having a random similar problem on one of my boxes running Md
9.0.

The random part I am not certain about as this has only happened 2 or 3 times
in the last couple of weeks so I don't have a handle on possible source yet
but there is definitely a software clock issue.

It seems at times the bios is being reset in the hours field only 2 or 3 hours
slower.

Thanks
Frank