Re: [SLUG] Linux is Going Down

From: Steven Buehler (swbuehler@gmail.com)
Date: Fri Feb 11 2005 - 20:31:34 EST

Yeah, from the same people that said fifteen or so years ago that
"640KB should be enough for anybody." :-)

Steven Buehler | swbuehler@yahoo.com/steven@sanctuaryweb.org
Personal Home Page: http://www.sanctuaryweb.org
Instant Messengers: swbuehler (Yahoo/Skype/Mac iChat AV),
StevenBuehlerFL (AIM), stevenwbuehler@msn.com (MSN Msgr.)
Composed on an Apple iBook G4
Qualify for a FREE APPLE IPOD: http://www.freeiPods.com/?r=9458651