RE: [SLUG] Linux is Going Down

From: Ken Elliott (kelliott4@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Fri Feb 11 2005 - 21:03:35 EST

Gosh, I'm always the last to know...

I became a M$ guy when the Unix Wars caused all the workstation vendors to
fork the OS, and M$ became the clear choice. Once M$ became the dominate
workstation OS vendor, they changed from the leader of "open systems" to
being a paranoid dictator. So I started my evolution toward Linux.

If only I had known we were doomed...

I'm going back to Forth. Screw this OS stuff....

Ken Elliott